What Are Safety Care Big Foot Ice Claws?
Safety Care Big Foot Ice Claws are utility harness with metal lugs. They fasten around most all shoes and boots.
The spikes dig into the ground to minimize the likelihood of slipping on dry, snow covered, full icy or partial icy surfaces.
What Are The Benefits Of Safety Care Big Foot Ice Claws?
- Walk safer on slippery snow and ice.
- Makes outdoor work and play safer.
- Reduce the risk of harmful falls that cause injuries or even death.
- They grab traction on ice, bites into packed snow, and improves footing in winter conditions.
What Are The Key Features Of Safety Care Big Foot Ice Claws?
- Spikes under the mid of your shoe and not the back to also allow stability on hard dry surfaces.
- Reinforced D-ring adjuster for strong and tight strap pulls.
- Additional elastic heel strap improves fit and secureness.
- Hook and loop strap, cinch buckle give a fast and easy secure fit.
- Rockwell-hardened metal lugs will not wear down or snap.
- Rubber harness stays flexible to -40° F.
- Quick and easy on and quick and easy off, then just fold up and carry in jacket pocket or purse.
Safety Care Big Foot Ice Claws Are Useful For Those Cold Winter Days
- Work, Hiking, Hunting, Fishing, Shoveling Snow.
- Construction, Emergency Kits and Other Outdoor Jobs and Activities.
Portable easy-on traction Spikes are great to have ready for any snow/icy conditions.
Safety Care Big Foot Ice Claws Usage.
Place the spikes just behind the wide spot of your forefoot this will prevent them from coming loose.
1 Pair Safety Care Big Foot Ice Claws.
Safety Care Manufacturer Guarantee!
100% Money Back - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Scroll back to the top now and click ADD TO CART to find the convenience you've been looking for!